Thai massage is something you deeply desire, despite not knowing about it. If you haven’t tried it, then I, Riko Chirito, will guide you through the wonderful arts of Thai massage in Miami. There are some things that no one will tell you about this great spiritual art. Today, I’ve decided to impart these five things that you should know when choosing a Thai massage therapist:
- Good client reviews – this should be one of the foremost things you should look for when choosing a Thai massage therapist. The client reviews will tell you all you need to know about the degree of mastery that a therapist has reached. There are many places to get a massage in Miami, but few of them can provide the same physical and spiritual relaxation that I can. Moreover, my clients have always been very satisfied with my services!
- Positivity and friendliness – Thai massage includes Reiki practice, which is all about a transfer of energy from therapist to client. If the therapist isn’t positive and friendly, then the energy he imparts the client is unclean, negative, and undesirable. To get a supreme massage near Brickell Miami, FL, all you need to do is contact me and set up an appointment.
- In-depth knowledge of Thai Vedic Yoga – a Thai massage therapist ought to have experience in the Thai Vedic Yoga. These energetic healing practices stand at the core of the massage sessions that I will have you experience. You don’t want a mediocre massage, you want the best Thai massage in Miami, FL, and I’m here to give it to you! Moreover, your spirituality will improve, as well.
- Necessary certifications – you can’t have fake Thai massage therapists walking around tricking people, and delivering sub-par massages. A veritable Thai massage therapist needs to have certain certifications to practice this healing art. Personally, I am a certified Thai Vedic Bodyworker with a degree from “The Vedic Conservatory.” This means that I possess deep knowledge of both physical bodywork exercises like stretching, muscle release, circulation, and cardio, as well as spiritual mending exercises. I can heal all kinds of wounds, both physical and spiritual.
- Comprehensive massage – a true Thai massage needs to work on both physical and spiritual levels. The best Thai massage businesses in Brickell focus on achieving unity between body and mind. I provide a variety of exercises, including exercises for pain relief, muscle relaxation, deep relaxation, cardio, and mental clarity.
The best Thai massage in Miami comes from the skillful hands of Riko Chirito, Thai therapist extraordinaire. My techniques come from a rich history and are imbued with centuries of knowledge and practice. I will always take care of your body and mind in the best possible way while instilling a feeling of deep relaxation and tranquility in you. You don’t have to do anything other than visiting my online platform. Book your session with Riko Chirito online: https://calendly.com/rikoads.